Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 3: Letter C



 This Spring Quarter, I am a campus representative for Serengetee. I help bring awareness about Serengetee’s support of different charities that help provide funds for weavers in different countries to produce some beautiful fabrics. 5% of the proceeds go towards these weavers. Serengetee was started by a group of college students, which is aspiring to college students today to follow their dreams. Not only do I get a discount for being a rep, I can get friends a discount as well! I currently own three Serengetee shirts and I love the unique patches that I have chosen and they are wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very good cause to support. :-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, there are a lot of amazing causes the support; from aiding wounded soldiers to helping to sustain the environment.

      Delete
  2. That does seem like a worthy cause to be part of!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful, I've given a few of my friends the discount that I am able I email.

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...