Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 1: Letter A

A is for the apartment that I signed a lease for this fall! All I need to do is go to the property management office and drop off the deposits and then it is complete! I am so excited; I’ve been making a list of things I can take from home to the apartment at the end of the summer. I’ve almost gotten everything. I’m even more excited because my dog will be living with me. All I need to do is either get a small part time job or find a roommate; both would be great! Hopefully, one of my friends in the dorm might room with me.





7 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! And I am happy that you get to take your dog. I am dropping by from the A to Z Challenge. Good luck with it

    Smidgen Snippets & Bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting and so neat you get to take your dog with you :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A first apartment is always exciting. Do find an awesome roommate. That helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title of your blog triggered my interest since I am French! But I see that you aren't...
    However if French things interest you, you can stop by my blog and see what I'm up to for the A to Z challenge! La fille might like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there.
    Wishing you all the best in your new apartment. Thanks for sharing.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'm trying! I have a possible roommate in mind, she just needs to talk to her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! This is such an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...