Monday, March 30, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sunny today, but  bit chilly.

I am thinking… about this new quarter and classes.

I am thankful… That I drove safely back to school.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I have had Strawberries, Greek Yogurt and Granola.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and YouTubeplaying.

I am watching/listening… to Lana Del Ray. 

Always one of my favorite things… Watching nothing at the moment.

I am reading… nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Monday - I had a productive day of breakfast,went to pick up one of my dorm mates from the train station, paid my down payment for the apartment, and went to a job interview. Tuesday - I have no classes, but I have a riding lesson and riding meetings in the evening; I might hit the gym in the morning. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance, French and my Biology classes. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab but that doesn't start until next week. Friday - I have the same schedule on Wednesday. Then the weekend is free as a bird, might go to the gym those days.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now. I'm holding onto her New England Patriots dog tag so that I am motivated to save my money for any apartment costs next fall.

College Update… Spring Break is over and I am back at school!

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I couldn't ride over break because I got sick.

1 comment:

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...