Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 2: Letter B

B is for bookstore! Have you ever gone to the college bookstore a lot? I tend to. Why? Because they carry a lot of different socks! I’ve a drawer dedicated to socks and my collection is extensive. They range from fuzzy to themed. The bookstore is also where I get my textbooks, which can get on the pricey side. I also buy all my Western clothing from the bookstore. I have at least 3-4 Western shirts. The bookstore is also a great place to pick that odd toiletry like hair conditioner or Nyquil. I’ve done that quite a few times in the past quarter.

6 comments:

  1. Haha! You threw a curveball there! Why go to a bookstore? for socks, of course!! ;) Sounds like a magical time in your life--enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The college I am at sells these very humorous socks. Some say SCIENCE, NERD, MATH and ENGLISH up the sides. I once saw a pair that said SASSY.

      Delete
  2. Now that is cute to think the college bookstore is stocked with other things other than books :) I didn't go to college so I can honestly say I have not ever been in a college bookstore. I just might have to do that sometime soon!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! They have books for leisure reading, college text books, little items for if you lived in the dorm like shampoo, nyquil, and cough drops as well as lots of school merchandise!

      Delete
  3. College bookstores all seem to be like that! Great shopping stops for sure. Even back in the 70's and early 80's when I was at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, TX.
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect stop if you're in need of something that can easily be found at the bookstore. Saves a drive to Fred Meyer.

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...