Thursday, April 2, 2015

Summer Job Hunting


When you're a college student, it is hard to find a job; especially a job that will hire. I am currently hunting for a summer job and it is going pretty well. While I was home on Spring Break, I picked up so many applications at the local mall and turned them in, so we will wait and see. I just heard back from a summer camp I applied to and I have a phone interview on Wednesday after my biology class. I sadly didn't get a second interview with Zales because they wanted someone more long term. Oh well, you get some or you lose some. 
Since I am going to be living in the apartment off campus, I will need some steady income to help pay bills and other daily items I will need. Also, getting a summer job adds more variety to one's resume. My resume definitely needs some more variety when it comes to work experience. I've sent in my resume to another place back home so I am hoping for a call. 
Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I bet that has to be hard to find something that will only be temporary. I know when we lived in Montana 9 years ago, the city pool hired college students as life guards. The pool always closed mid August (which I found funny since it was still hot) because the college students then would be heading back to wherever their schools were. Good luck!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...