Sunday, September 18, 2016

Life Last Week : 2016-4


Work is going smoothly, just finished my second week working with the YMCA. I am really loving my job, more so than any other job I've had.  I also got the OK to make a homework tracking poster for the kids to put a sticker on each day showing that they've completed their day's worth of homework during healthy mind time. I am going to have so much fun making it. I am going to theme it each month with washi and stickers and sticker letters. It is going to be brilliant. One of my kids is super excited for it which I am happy about.

I started working out and eating healthy with Kaveh since we're doing a 12-week workout. Even after the first day, I am sore. It's been a long long time since I worked out or even went to the gym. Oh well, stronger body and healthier body is a good thing. I'll be stronger for the upcoming show season as well. I just recently ate a McDonalds McFlurry and had the w.orst stomach ache in my life (might be exaggerating). I also went to the barn this week and rode our hopeful team horse, Tank. It was great getting back in the saddle after riding camp horses.

I have finished all my assistant coach paperwork and forms so I am all set to go now! I am so excited for the season, I just got the calendar of the dates for the shows. One English show this fall. But I'll have all quarter to work on my equitation and maybe jumping. I think I am going to do jumping this year and end it with some fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...