Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Kylie Jenner Lipstick Review

When I first saw that Kylie Jenner was coming out with a lipstick line, I was a little skeptical. The prices were more on the expensive kind and everything was always sold out before I could look at purchasing something from her website.

While I was at camp, I decided to purchase one because there were many singles that were still in stock since she came out with summer colors. I ended up buying Dolce K.
When I opened it and tried it on, I fell in love with the color. It is a dark nude shade which compliments my skin tone very well. After wearing it for a week or so, I decided that it is a 5-star product. It's kiss, food and drink proof which is hard to find in a lipstick. I could kiss my boyfriend and it wouldn't be smudged, drink some water and there would be no lipstick on the glass, or eat a sandwich and there would still be no residue on the sandwich bread.
The formula is basically the same as ColorPop because she works with the same company that makers Colorpop's lipsticks. Compared to my other lipsticks, this is amazing quality and I believe worth the price.

 I already know that every few months, I am going to treat myself to one of her other lipstick shades. I think the next shade I will purchase will either be Leo or Ginger. Something that gives me that Fall/Autumn vibe.

I personally think that Kylie Jenner should expand her line and have it sold at Ulta Beauty because I think it would help boost her sales even more and also reduce the demand for reduced shipping prices.

Overall, I am obsessed with the product.
#INeedMoreOfThisBrand

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...