Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sunny but a little chilly.

I am thinking… about how I only have two weeks left until school starts. I still need to get my books for the quarter.

I am thankful… that I have MudLynn to help me destress since I have to take her outside.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had cod and veggies.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Asus.

I am watching/listening… Nada.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… The Rebel Queen- a historical fiction about India when it was occupied by the British.

I am making… This blog post because I am really slacking on the posting everyday regime.

I am writing… This blog post and many others.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Monday through Friday I have work. I pretty much right now either work on the apartment or hang out at Kaveh's with the dogs, go to the dog park, or hang out with Melissa. This weekend, I am going to the barn to work a possible new team horse named Tank.

MudLynn Update… She is doing well, passed out under the bed as per usual.

College Update… College... I only have 3 quarters left until I graduate.

Riding Update… We are in the summer break still. I will hopefully be trying to go ride some of the horses soon so that I can get back in shape again. My gym routine will help keep me strong until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...