Thursday, September 8, 2016

Life Last Week : 2016-3


Life has been crazy busy. Living wise, I have officially been moved over into the new apartment. I am slowly decorating and making it feel like a home while waiting for my roommate to move in!

School wise, school has started for me but it has for all the other kiddos. Since I am now working at the YMCA, I have been doing the after school enrichment program at one of the schools in Bellingham. It has been going great as I am finishing my second week I believe. The kids are great and surprise me sometimes when they come in asking if they can start their homework.

MudLynn has been doing great. I've started feeding her some breakfast in the mornings since she's has been more active and also that she is getting older. I need to order more joint supplements for her since I am starting to run low.

AS for the team, I am going to be the English coach this year! That basically means that I can call rerides, give pep talks to riders and also coach from the rail. I have to give the form and check to the president and take the test and then I am golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...