Monday, June 2, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2014 Review

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2014 Review!


The first product I got in my bag was the Tinted Lip Balm by Cailyn. This is probably my most favorite product out of the whole bag.


I loved that that the top had a hidden lip brush so it was a relief that I knew that some products have a brush included with the lip balm. That way, you don't have to have a finger with balm on your hand. 



I got it in the color Apple Pink, and I truly love the shade. The size I received was I believe the full retail size. This is sold for $19.00 on Cailyn Cosmetics. Although I got this shade, I am interested in trying some of the other shades as well.


Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this skin exfoliant. I used it twice a week for the whole month of April. 


Now, this is a sample size of 7.5 grams. The retail size is 60 gram and this sells for $78 on Dr. Brandt Skincare. It is expensive but if you use it twice a week and use it sparingly, it will last a long time. I am trying to decide if I do want to buy it. It worked nicely on my skin.



Next up is the City Color White Gold shadow and highlight mousse. I have to say that I am not to fond of this product.


It is a bit too glittery for my taste and application is a bit too creamy. The size of this product is 2.6 grams and this retails for $3.99. This product is the full retail size.


The next product is the 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size by Urban Decay. I did try this product multiple times. It's very easy to apply and easy to smudge for a less harsh makeup. 

Credit: ipsy

Only thing I would suggest is to use a waterproof makeup remover in order to remove this eye liner. The normal sized pencil sells for $20 at Urban Decay although, there is a travel set of 3 liners also. 

Lastly, there is the Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse by Sexy Hair. Now I only used this product once, and it did give my hair some more volume. 

Credit: ipsy

I got the travel size which is 1.6 ounces, although I do not know the normal retail size. The product sells for $17.95 at Sexy Hair. I don't usually use volumizing hair spray mousse, but I tried it and it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...