Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Two Week Countdown to Graduation

Wow. In two weeks, I will be graduating and walking to get my diploma. It's crazy! I still feel like I've only been in school for a quarter and it shocks me that I am walking in two weeks.

I'm excited to be finally graduating but then I'm nervous about becoming a real adult. I sometimes wish I could just be a little kid again, but I know I need to grow up. So right now, I'm gonna tell you the tips and tricks I'm using to help motivate myself into getting my last 3 undergradute classes done.

1. Write all your assignments out on a paper so you can visualize what you have left.
I have all my last assignments listed out and color coded in a notebook so that I can easily cross them off when I finished one. It is so helpful to color code and visualize everything as you're nearing the end of the quarer.

2. Keep your space tidy to help lower stress levels.
My room is spotless 99% of the time because I like it that way.

3. Always have a stocked snack shelf. 
Okay, just thinking about food is telling me to make a quesidilla for lunch so at least I know what I'll be eating for lunch! But yes, always have a lot of snacks. When you're doing homework, you struggle finding time to make dinner - or at least I do.

4. Take brain breaks every so often.
Trust me, you're not going to be able to get everything done if you don't take a break.

So far, I am doing my self-paced course as one assignment a day so that I don't get too overwhelmed. My other classes only have two assignments left so I am doing very well. I can't beleive I graduate in 11 days now. It's insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...