Monday, June 2, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and hot outside!

I am thinking… About the upcoming move.

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account. I am currently doing an in home pet sitting job with a puppy, then I have two more this week. I just babysat today!

From the kitchen… Nothing.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and TNT.

I am watching… Big Bang Theory. 

Always one of my favorite things… I love looking at Pinterest for fun things to make and try.

I am reading… Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I am doing a pet sitting job for the rest of this week plus I rode today with Meredith, then am riding on Wednesday, babysitting Thursday and Friday, and lastly starting three pet sitting jobs for the weekend.

MudLynn UpdateMudLynn is doing great! I took her with me to two of the houses where I was pet sitting and she got to do some socializing with the two dogs. One was older (15) and the other was young (2). She got along really well though! No growling or hackles raised.

College Update… No more classes for the summer! I can't wait for the fall though! Fall 2014 at Western Washington University! Time to go dorm room shopping, actually I've done a little bit already.

Riding Update… I went to the barn today and rode Bella. She was such a good girl and I honestly can feel that my thighs and legs are sore from the riding. I am also riding on Wednesday! Gotta keep my training up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...