Monday, September 4, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny and kind of hazy outside, I am so ready for rain though.

I am thinking... That school is literally 23 days away.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate Crunchies and some stir fry for lunch and dinner.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type.

I am watching... Drop Dead Diva earlier, now I'm watching Dear White People with my roommate, Haley.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... The Prisoner of Azkaban.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I will be working every day at the YMCA until Western starts. I will be working at St. Paul's doing lunch duty every day this week. MudLynn is scheduled for a follow-up vet visit on Sunday, but I'm debating on calling the dog ophthalmologist about scheduling an appointment, but I know I should give the eye drops a chance.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing okay. I took her to the vet and found out that she has an ulcer in her eye, so we have eye drops for it for the week and then we'll see what happens on Sunday at our next appointment.

College Update... I'm going to focus on graduating this fall, working at the YMCA and at St. Paul's. Then I will work on finding a job in the Bellingham School District or at the YMCA. I just picked up a new class that will qualify for graduation credits and is an education related course.

Riding Update...  I haven't ridden for a while, been too busy with work and MudLynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...