Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Weekly Spread of the Week!

If you can't tell already, I'm still working on making my planner look nice each week. I want it to look Pinterest worthy. But this week, I used The Boy Who Lived Weekly Kit by bottledteadesigns. I seriously love her kits, I am excited to get my new stickers that I ordered this past weekend! I'll do a post and show you what the sheets look like! Maybe I should just start up my YouTube channel again.. Hmm, many things to consider right now. But yeah, this is what my week looks like. Crazy right? Working two jobs, have to medicate MudLynn three times a day (the blue dots), Odyssey commitments, YMCA shifts, Patriots' games, water intake, meals, MudLynn's Trifexis, and appoitments. Busy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...