Thursday, September 25, 2014

First Day of College Outfit


The first day of school was definitely what I was expecting; RAIN. I was actually almost late to my first class but I made it on time. However, this is my official first day outfit.

My sweater is by Old Navy which I am in love with so much. It's so cozy and soft. My top underneath is from Target. 

My lovely skinny jeans are from J. Crew, which I am in LOVE with. I love how they become a second skin. And lastly, there are my Hunter Rain Boots. Best thing a girl can have in the Pacific Northwest.

What's your first day of college outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...