Monday, September 22, 2014

First College Care Package

Parents who send/give care packages should be given gold stars.


My mom is awesome. She gave this to me when they left and told me to open it once I had showered and relaxed (since I was sweaty from working my HELPS shift.


After opening the box, I was so happy!!!


In my lovely card from my parents, I found these lovely gift cards to Starbucks, Subway, and Panda Express. We have all three here on campus.


One of the thing I was really happy about. These are microwaveable footies. They're perfect for my sore feet. Plus, they smell lovely.



You can never have to many fuzzy socks. I love fuzzy socks. They're so cozy and soft.


These games are perfect for socializing. Phase 10 and Uno are my favorites!


Just so you guys know, I have a unhealthy love for Big Bang Theory. This game is going to be interesting... Where is Sheldon when I need him?


A girl can never get enough of Milano cookies


And of course! Salt and Vibergar chips to keep me sane!


Lotion is a must-have when it gets closer to winter. Don't want to have dry skin, you want soft and smooth.


A cute little Parisian notepad and some Christmas Kleenex.


Since my name is Sophia, it's our little joke that I'm Sofia the First. Can't wait to drill through these crossword puzzles!


I love baked beans. It's my life in a tub. They're really great on toast. 


And of course, some faux champagne. 


CANDY!!!!!!! More importantly, British Candy. And no, I have not eaten it all over night. I only had a Crunchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...