Sunday, September 3, 2017

Cone Life for MudLynn

Poor Mud went back to the vet today. Two weeks ago, MudLynn's eye was siginificantly teary before I left for Virginia and we went a got eye drops thinking she just had a little debris in her eye. After I came home from Virginia, her look a little better but then it got worse. Her eye was really really teary, so I decided to take her to the vet again. Turns out, she has a small ulcer in her eye. So the vet at Banfield gave us some new eye drops to put in her eye three times a day for about a week. I also bought a cone for Mud as well since the vet recommended it to me. So we shall see how this week of eye drops goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...