Friday, September 20, 2013

#1 - What horse that you've ridden in the past would you not want to ride again?

A horse I've ridden but would not ride again... To be honest, I rode this horse when I rode western at Triple R Ranch in Chesapeake, Nahawti I think his name was. He was a bit of a beast because, well I was young and new to riding and he would pull on my arms to graze rather than walk forward. When I got to the car, I was in tears cause I wanted to ride a horse named JD, he was my favorite. I think I would ride Nahawti again but I really don't want to. So I wouldn't want to ride Nahawti again. 

What horse would you not want to ride again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...