Saturday, September 21, 2013

#12 - Is western better than english or vice versa? Why?

Personally, I think they are both equal in everything. They are very diverse from each other but are just as fun. I would know because I rode and showed western one year and English 3 years. I think they are amazing disciplines. Western now has western dressage and it is so cool to see an english dressage rider ride amongst a western dressage rider. I think one day, the Olympics should include western sports because not every rides English. I mean, Anky did some reining after the Olympics to broaden her riding sphere. Every English rider should try western and Western riders should try english. 
We showed Western for Showmanship

But rode English

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...