Thursday, September 19, 2013

Horse Show Savings and babysitting

I recently put up an add to sell my old light blue show shirt because my mom and I thought it didn't fit anymore, but I tried it on today and turns out it still fits! So that saves me money in the horse show apparel department. All I need is a coat. It's kid of hard to find a coat that fits me because I am so tiny. But once we sell my other show shirt, causal riding tank tops and my western show clothes, that money will go towards my new show coat. Hopefully Mom and I can go to Dover Saddlery one day soon... I swear that place is heaven to me. 

I may have some new potential babysitting clients! AHH! I love babysitting kids, they're so cute in their own way. They have their own way of telling stories to people. It's so cute! Plus that also means more money towards my future horse/trailer/truck. So many things on my list but those three are the absolute crucial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...