Monday, September 23, 2013

Today's Riding Lesson = WOW



Okay, guys! My lesson with Hercules was amazing! He was such a good boy! He did refuse a few jumps but we worked around that. I learned he needed me to give him more leg in order for him to jump but the jumping was amazing! I am going to be doing cross rails at the show, so it's better to start small and work to bigger jumps. My legs got tighter! I love Herc, he's such a pleaser. I thought it would have been cold during my ride, but once I got riding, I shed off my Horseware Ireland. I got hot from working! My thighs hurt again! It's crazy how many muscles I thought didn't existed till now.

So I found out how much it'll be every Saturday I show... Talk about wallet busting. Now I am really hoping that I get the job at Muddy Paws cause it'll restock my wallet. I like need a job really badly. For buying tack, paying for fees, and one day getting a car. It's so hard finding a job these days because they're always like "Oh we need someone with more experience". I mean how do they want someone with experience when people don't have the experience! People are weird these days.

























Photo Credits: My mom!








No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...