Sunday, October 13, 2013

Big Bang Theory Binge is back!

I just did a happy dance on my couch because I looked on the tv guide to see what channels Big Bang Theory was on and I literally jumped for joy! MLB Season is over! At least, I think it is... But yeah! I get to go from one channel to the second channel again! I am so happy! I'm a happy camper again! I love my Sheldon Cooper! I'm Team Meemaw! I can see myself as Sheldon's nerdy sister, but not as nerdy as him though. It would be a dream come true if I could be on the show! I love it! I sing Soft Kitty in public when I think my mom is tired. She says it's embarrassing but I think it's funny. I can relate to Kaley Cuoco because she's an equestrian like me, but has had more time in the saddle as me. She is my role model for riding and pursuing my dreams.

"I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." -Sheldon Cooper
Credit to Google Images

What's your favorite comedy show? 
Who's your role model and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...