Thursday, October 10, 2013

Browbands in England vs. Browbands in America

I have friends and family in two countries, England and America. Lately, a friend of mine who owns a horse in England has been posting pictures from the horse shows she attends. And lately I have ben admiring the browbands they use for shows. 


This is my friend Maggie's horse, Kazan. Credit to Maggie.
Just look at that browband! It's gorgeous! It's pre-made so you can choose which brow band you want. They come in so many gorgeous colors! I definitely will invest in one of them one day. I found a website where they are for sale, so I will definitely look in to it one day. I wonder if you can customize it to your color preference?

So ignore the date on the left of the photo but this is Rose, I leased her  once and fell in love with her. Her browband is the silver clincher browband from Dover Saddlery. It's the closest fancy browband I could find at Dover for me to use in the 4-H Shows.
I do love this browband, I still have it because I still have my dressage bridle and my Wintec 2000 from when I showed in 4-H. I do like American browbands but then it's a tie for when it comes to browbands from England. They are both equally beautiful in their different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...