Tuesday, December 17, 2013

iPhone Swapsy

Hey guys! Today I got the iPhone 5c! It was meant to be a surprise for Christmas from my mom but I shall tell you the story. So yesterday morning, I was lying in bed just starting to wake up. As usual, I always check my phone for texts, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter notifications. But instead, I saw that I had a missed call and a voice mail. I listened to the voice mail and heard a lady say that my iPhone 5c was ready for pick up. I was a bit confused because I didn't order an iPhone in the beginning. I went to my mom and asked her if it was a hoax. She didn't really say much, she just smiled and then I figured everything out! Today, I went to the shop with Mom to be her gift wrapper when customers came in. Then when we closed the shop, we went to the NEX to get my new iPhone and some other last minute Christmas gifts. It took a while for my iCloud to log in and for my contacts to transfer over due to the wifi at the NEX. What I really like about the iPhone 5c is that once I restored it by using my Macbook Pro, it recovered all of my text conversations. Also, I love how light  it is, along with it being longer length wise.  I am so obsessed with Siri, like I have a blast asking her questions.I asked Siri questions like: 
I just felt like asking her these questions because they were the main topics on my mind. Topics like Kanye and his ban on the Louis Vuitton label because the vice-president of Louis Vuitton in Paris  "said I don't understand why we need to meet with you."Personally, I wouldn't want to meet him because of his ego from what I have seen in the interview on that topic; that is just my opinion. Also, there is the topic on One Direction becoming bigger globally, and along with the topic of Harry Styles being linked to Kendall Jenner. I don't know the full story so I won't say things if I don't know that they are true facts. So these are some photos of my iPhone 5c in the blue color.

In the beginning, every phone comes packaged from Santa.

The lighting causes the blue to appear lighter, but it is like a peacock blue.

My beautiful Coach case which is an early Christmas present as well.

I love the iPhone 5c so much and I'm so happy mom gave it to me for Christmas, even though the sales lady ruined the surprise, I was still surprised to know my mom gave me the new iPhone 5c.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...