Thursday, January 16, 2014

Future Horse Related Post this Weekend!!

Hey guys! Since today is Thursday and I am still sick, I cancelled my lesson in order for me to get over this cold completely. With a few more daily and nightly doses of DayQuil and NyQuil, I should be better by the weekend.
However, most of you know that last year before Christmas, I did a Ryan Minor Clinic for two days. Guess who is going to be at the barn this weekend! Yup, you guessed correctly; Ryan Minor. I am so happy that I am able to attend another one of his clinics. He is here doing a three day clinic but unfortunately I cannot attend the third day since I am preoccupied, but I am able to attend the other two days. It's perfect to put on my equestrienne resume. 

Stay tuned for clinic photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...