Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit



FIVE STAR FILM



Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit was an amazing film! I have a knack for action films so this film pleased me very well. It had a great cast! Chris Pine, Kenneth Branagh, Kevin Costner and Keira Knightley! You couldn't ask for anymore! Another reason why it was so good was because Kevin Costner was in dress blues…. I mean, heart throb! A girl could die seeing a gorgeous man in a uniform. This was a very suspenseful film, it kept you on your toes nearly through the whole film.

My favorite line was when Cherevin told the minister "It was always for Russia," and the minister replied "So is this."

Rather ironic… But a great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...