Friday, January 17, 2014

Tom Hiddleston's 1M Mark


Can you guys believe that Tom Hiddleston now has 1 million followers on Twitter. It is a glorious accomplishment by his talent and dedicated fans. I love the "Well, blow me down & slice me with hot buttered toast, what a thing." I have a feeling it means something similar to "Wow" or "I'm flabbergasted!" I would like to one day actually know what that means but I heard something similar to this on Black Adder this afternoon so I do think it means "Well, then. That's very surprising." I do however love the word "flabbergasted." It sounds so classy and high end. I've been trying t expand my vocabulary in order for me to sound more intelligent and appealing. I had a long chat about it with my mum last night. 

On that last note, congrats to the everyone who helped get Tom to 1M followers and to Tom being their idol and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...