Saturday, February 8, 2014

Homework and Road Blocks

Oi… A lot happened today. 

I went to class and I got some clarification on my computer class Black Board mishaps and some clarification on some homework questions I had, however I am still having problems with table merging in Word 2010. The tables WILL NOT merge! Argh! I am just not Microsoft savvy, thank the Lord I am taking the class even though my feelings towards the class are the absolute opposite. I enjoy classes like European History and Greek Mythology. I would like to find an Egyptian Mythology. That class would be fascinating since I have a fascination with the gods and goddess of Egypt. I would love to visit Egypt and gallop across the sands near the Sphinx and see the Pyramids of Giza. Egypt is the creator of such beautiful and delicate architecture. 

After my class, I went job hunting! Since Michael Kors hasn't called yet, I decided to pick up some applications from Talbots and J. Crew. I'm going to fill them out tomorrow afternoon as well as print out cover letters and a cover letter with a resume to drop off at Lush. On Monday during my break, I am going to drop them off. I hope I will hear some sort of news on a job. I really would like to start working at a boutique to start my life in fashion/entertainment since I want to major in Journalism at WWU.

Photo Credit to IMDB.com
Oh! And I saw The Legend of Hercules! It was a fantastic film! Although its main character was "Hercules" who was played by Kellan Lutz; he was not apart of Greek Mythology, but of Roman Mythology. He was known as Heracles to the Greeks. Since I took a Greek Mythology course last semester, I sensed a lot of points that I learned in the course! I enjoyed the film immensely. It was amazing! The cast was well done and the acting was phenomenal. I definitely recommend it to any action film fans. A friend of mine who also saw it said that she loved it because the majority of the time, the men are shirtless. I enjoyed that as well. The actors were fit, VERY FIT. But enough of that, haha! The ending however was different, something I wasn't expecting at all. It is very suspenseful, you will love it!

Well, that is my homework and road blocks of the day!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...