Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It's cold. Apparently there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow which makes me very upset.

I am thinking… Ways to save money for a horse of my own.

I am thankful… That I've a busy calendar full of baby-sitting, house-sitting and pet-sitting opportunities this month and next.

From the kitchen… Water!

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as I type on my blog.

Always one of my favorite things… To be all nice and warm in the house than being in the snow. Although I would like to be at the barn spending time with Hercules. 

I am reading… The sample of a speech outline for my public speaking class,

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…Wednesday I have class then baby-sitting, Thursday I have a riding lesson and I am going to learn how to make tuxedo chocolate covered strawberries, Friday I have baby-sitting as well as the start of pet-sitting for a neighbor for the next few days. Saturday I have class and Sunday is all dedicated for homework.

College Update… Working on my classes with pride. I've been doing well with turning in my work and trying to work ahead. 

Riding Update… I rode last Thursday and I have to tell you that I am STILL sore. I expected that and I hoping that we don't get anymore snow in the future. I am done with snow. Snow and equestrians don't go well together in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...