Monday, April 7, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like how I have saved up all the money I have earned from sitting so far. I am almost up to my goal right now. I have a few more jobs this month and a few next month. So, hopefully I will exceed my goal for my bank account!

Love
I love extra credit in my classes. My math professor just gave us a piece of extra credit that's due Monday. I can boost my math grade even more than it is! I really need to boost my test scores because I keep getting a 91% on them. I am trying to go for a 95% on our last test. I need to get a 100% on our next notebook check. I keep getting a 99%. I have to have an A in the class because then I don't have to take the final exam.

Loathe
 I AM LOATHING MATH! Honestly, I hate math with a passion when I'm not getting the correct answer. It just frustrates me to pieces. I feel like Sheldon Cooper when he can't figure out a problem. It's similar to that. Yes, I am a mini female version of Sheldon Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...