Sunday, April 6, 2014

School Tip #7

School Tip #7

Okay, this school tip post is an extension of the post where I talked about the importance of sticky notes.


Other than using them to bookmark things in your books, it is good to use them for making daily homework list. For example, the picture shown above is my homework load for today. As you can see, I have only done a small amount. Once reason why is because if you focus to much on multiple subjects, your mind gets frazzled. When you have a list, you can focus on one item at a time therefor completing your list with ease and effort. I just completed my computers quiz, a journal entry for public speaking and so far nearly all my public speaking questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...