Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Grown-Up Feeling

Today I have been having this feeling all day. I am almost finished with my homework because I am dedicating myself and my time to it. I need everything done because I am going to see a new barn on Tuesday with my neighbor. I am also going to see her new baby (aka her new horse). 

Anyway, back to my feeling today. I've been doing so much. It's as though I live here in the house on my own with my dog. I love this feeling. I just made myself some lunch, emptied and reloaded the dishwasher, took out the recycling, vacuumed the dirt in the kitchen (it got tracked in), let Mud outside, and put in a load of laundry. All of this makes me want to have my own apartment.

I am think about getting an apartment one day, but ever since I've been watching HGTV with all the apartment and house remodeling, I get picky when it comes to how they look. I rant about how they don't have crown modeling, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, a walk in closet and a garden bath tub.


This is how I am keeping track of my homework for the day. I write it down, and then I complete it working on one thing at a time. Less stress.


MudLynn is just easily content in her bed fast asleep as per usual. She is always sleeping, I don't know why. Why do dogs sleep so much? They could be playing fetch or running around chasing squirrels. That is one thing MudLynn likes to do. She loves to chase squirrels. One time, she almost got a squirrel when she was running really fast. She was literally on his tail. 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...