Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorite


Today's Friday Favorite is my Barbour Iris Quilted Jacket. I got this when I was in D.C. watching the Washington International Horse Show. I saw it and fell in love. And now, I wear it whenever it is cold outside, however I don't wear it to the barn. It's too pretty. Did I mention that the royal family of England wear Barbour? Well, they do. That was another reason why I got it. It's warm, perfect for the fall days as well as the winter days. It's spring now, so it will have to sit in the closet for a few months. I love the patches on fabric on the shoulders and pocket flaps. It's country chic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...