Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny today! It feels a little warmer than it was yesterday. Spring is here!

I am thinking… The one thing I want in life. 

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account.

From the kitchen… Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl Toast for my breakfast and a cup of hot cocoa!

I am hearing… the television play a film and the clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… Murder She Wrote. I love Dame Angela Lansbury. 

Always one of my favorite things… Is looking at horses for sale and dreaming of the life I would have if I had the money to buy. Oh well, motivation to save my money and get a job!

I am reading… I'm not reading anything at the moment. 

I am making… A few Excel sheets and a Word document.

I am writing… An email to Thirty-One bags about including a horse icon for this embroidery section and a writing prompt for English.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…I have two days left of school for the week. Wednesday and Saturday are my school days along with Monday. Lesson on Thursday and some more petsitting and babysitting on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!  

MudLynn Update… Her nose has completely gone down! She doing very well, and she is almost done with her antibiotics from her dental surgery. It's time to start brushing her teeth now. 

College Update… I am working hard in my studies. I am working on my English outline for my next essay.  I am also working on my demonstration speech which is on "How to Make Snicker's Cupcake."

Riding Update… I rode last week! Hercules and I did good jumping. We jumped a roll top for the first time together. He did hesitate for a minute but I reassured him that everything was fine and he jumped it. I felt very confident. I need to build my confidence up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...