Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mall Haul

As you know from my previous post that I went shopping at the mall for an event. Talk about pure heaven to a girl, right? Who else loves to shop?

Now, the clothes are mainly black, but I love black clothes because they are chic, classy and slimming.


 I went to Forever 21 first since the other department stores didn't have a Little Black Dress that I liked. I found this black fit and flare dress which I found absolutely adorable. I loved how it came with a belt because it looks so chic when belted. I am actually wearing this for the function I am going to tonight. I am pairing it with a nice set of earrings and a pair of nude pumps.



 Next, I found this black floral dress. I love florals, they are perfect for springtime. Another thing I love about this dress is the Peter Pan collar.  I've started an obsession with Peter Pan collars since I saw Eleanor Calder (1D's Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend) where some of the cutest tops and dresses with Peter Pan collars. I'd pair this dress with a pair of white converse, black flats, or sparkly thong sandals.



Next I found this cream colored sweater. I fell in love with this sweater when I first saw it on the rack. It reminds me of something Kate Middleton would wear. It's very soft too! I got this sweater and the second one for next fall since I will be in Washington fall and I've heard it rains a bit so I might as well have some nice sweaters. For me, I paired this with a pair of shorts from Pacsun and a pair of TOMs.



MudLynn, my baby!



Lastly, there is this black and white polka dot sweater. I think I have found a new love for polka dots! ;) This sweater is so comfy, I am actually wearing it right now as I type this. It's not as soft as the other sweater, but it is soft.





I then bought a lovely set of earrings! These earrings are knot styled which is really chic and cute. I am going to be wearing the black and gold ones tonight!


J'aime Paris!


Lastly, I went to Dillards for some Lancome since I heard they were doing a free gift offer.


I love this set that I got with my purchase of the Dual Finish powder. It came with a dark spot corrector, mascara set, night cream, makeup remover (not pictured), and a lip stick. It was supposed to come with an eyeshadow but they were all out. I didn't mind though, I have a whole lot of eyeshadow from my ipsy bags and from my birthday. 

The lip shade is perfect because it is almost the shade of my lips, so it's not too dark or too light for my skin tone. I am wearing this lipstick tonight. The Dual Finish is very nice as well. It is so light I hardly know I am wearing it. Since I don't wear liquid foundation and the powder, I thought that this would be perfect for me. I asked the beautician about it and she said I could wear it every day, liquid or powder. 

Please comment your blog if you've had a recent haul, I would love to see what you bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...