Friday, May 30, 2014

MudLynn and Friends

Hello!!! Just an update on MudLynn. In the past, MudLynn was not fond of other dogs, but now that she's gotten older, she has become friendlier to other dogs. Today, she got to meet CJ and Cruiser. She really liked CJ because he is about 5 years older than her, so she liked how calm he was around her. CJ seemed to like her as well. Lastly, she met Cruiser who is about 2 years old. She liked Cruiser even though he had a bit more energy than her. She did play with him a bit. I mean, if you call chasing "play." 

But, yeah! I am trying to expand her horizon in playing with other dogs. She did play a bit with a 9 month old Doberman puppy whose name was Trooper. I am actually going to be watching him in July. She didn't mind Trooper but she didn't like it when he would constantly sniff her bum (He's not neutered)…

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...