Monday, May 5, 2014

The Three L's

Like 
I like that school is almost over. I only have about two or three days left. Plus I am exempt from my math final and I just turned in my last piece of math homework. All I have left is to turn in my English portfolio, a computer final, and a public speaking final. I am already putting my English portfolio together because I want to turn it in early.

Love
I love that I am getting so many babysitting and pet sitting jobs. Like now that school is starting to end, they are all starting to come in. I have three pet sitting gigs this week, babysitting on Wednesday and babysitting on Friday. AH! Oh well, all the money I earn is going in half between bank account and spending money. For my spending money, I am going to be doing small splurges at J. Crew.

 Loathe
I loathe mornings. Unless I'm being given breakfast in bed. But anyway, I just loathe being woken up. I love my sleep. I have the best dreams in the morning. Plus I don't like leaving the warmth of my bed whether or not my dog is still in bed cuddling with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...