Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wish List of the Day

 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
Created through Polyvore

Today, I have been obsessed with anything nautical inspired. I have this love for anchors ever since I lived in Rhode Island. Rhode Island, which is apart of New England is the haven of anything nautical. I miss the little state so much ever since I moved to Virginia. However, I think the real reason why I love anchors very much is because I am a Navy brat and that my dad is Navy.

Today, I am determined to start laying some money away for this wish list I made. I have been dying to get some navy pants. I am particularly fond of the ones at J. Crew. There is a J. Crew store at the local mall, so I think I shall reward myself immensely if I get stunning grades for this semester. I would like to add some J. Crew to my closet. ;)

Since I have been reading Design Darling, I have started browsing the sites she links on her page. Anyway, I have started a love for Tuckernuck. It is such a splendid store because it has a lot of nautical inspired jewelry, bags and etcetera.

Also, Up Country is a stunning dog/cat collar store. I was able to tour it when I was in my 4-H group in Rhode Island at the time. One of my 4-H pal's mom actually works there. The collars there are just adorable because they are each designed with a stunning ribbon. I truly love the Anchors Away and would love for MudLynn to wear one. One day…Another thing that I admire about Up Country is that when a pet gets adopted from the Rhode Island Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RISPCA), Up Country gives them a free collar and leash of their choice. I truly admire Up Country's partnership with the RISPCA.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...