Thursday, June 5, 2014

Song of the Week

New weekly post series! I thought I'd do this since I am a music lover. 

You and I (Big Payno Remix)


I am a fan of One Direction, but I just recently heard the Big Payno remix that they made and I am in love with it. It has that beat that is perfect for dancing. Then again, remixes are great for dancing to. I was literally busting a bunch of awkward dance moves listening to this song while cleaning my room. 1D should make more of their songs into Big Payno remixes. Perfect for the dancing scene. It just has that beat that makes you want to move your hips and dance. 'Cause when you dance to the beat, the hips don't lie.

Great remix guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...