Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Versatility of the Ipsy Bags!

Are you an Ipsy subscriber? Do you have a bin filled with Ipsy cosmetic bags? If you do these ideas are for you!

Since I will be moving this August, I thought of some ways to use them for traveling. When traveling, I don't like using a lot of dark luggage. My luggage is made by Pierre Cardin except mine is a three piece luggage set; two rolling luggage and the carry on tote bag. My luggage tags are little purple luggage shaped tags that my mom bought for me from the Tidewater Collection. 

thebestluggagesets.blogspot...
Now this is just four of the many Ipsy bags that I possess. I love how colorful the bags are when I get them. 


These Ipsy bags aren't just limited to holding makeup, they can hold anything!


So far, four of my Ipsy bags are home to many of my goodies. The rainbow colored bag holds band aids and Neosporin plus it will hold some allergy pills. The pink one holds my Lancome face powder and extra poof. The rock and roll purple bag holds my password books and old bank statement books. And lastly, the blue travel bottle printed bag holds all of my Alex and Ani bracelets. 

As you can see, you can put anything in these bags. 

Some ideas include:
-Hair ties, little comb and bobby pins.
-Notepad, pens, and sticky notes.
-Extra contacts and cases.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...