Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Empties


I finished body wash this month. I've been using this a lot lately, I love the scent of it. Makes me think of summer and the beach. 


Again, I have been using this shampoo a lot. I love the scent of strawberries and cream. So fresh! It's is great shampoo if you're on a budget!


I loved this moisturizer! It was amazing, such a nice application and it is not thick a gloppy. A small dab goes a long way. This is a great moisturizer for those who like products that aren't tested on animals.


I got this moisturizer in one of my Ipsy bags and I loved it. It had a great application and it was a nice consistency. Not gloppy or gooey.


I've been using this cleaner for a while, I am currently on my second bottle. I don't really like it very much anymore but I have to use it up. I use a Clarisonic and this combined with it is a bit harsh so I am going to looking for a cream like cleanser. It is a great cleanser though, smells lovely.


These cleansing towelettes were a great buy, but I have now switched to a new brand. I just like to try different brands. But, this was a great buy. It really removed all the makeup off. 


I got this from my optometrist and I love it! It is less expensive than the brand I used before. It is great for my contacts because it is so gentle. Only a slight amount in the contacts holder is sufficient. Not too much and not too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...