Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sightseeing with Sophia : Mount Rushmore








Did you know that the original sculptor wanted to sculpt the four presidents to the waist? Well he did, but he couldn't due to his death and the lack of funding.


Buffalo is delicious. You have to try it one day in your lifetime. This is the most exotic meat I have eaten.









Photos of me in front of Mt. Rushmore. It is amazing what artists can do with their hands and a slab of stone.




How Black Hills Gold is made. Black Hills Gold is truly beautiful. I was able to purchase two pieces of jewelry; a ring and a necklace.


My buffalo hot dog! So yummy!


Mud wants some food…. 


The profile shot of George Washington.




Lots of loopy-looped roads.


Tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...