Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like that our household goods come on Tuesday and that my car comes tomorrow (hopefully). I can't wait to drive around with MudLynn in my car. We will be able to get to know the area in order to find our way around. The highway here is not bad, almost like the one in Rhode Island, but the speed limit is different; higher by 10 speeds I think.

Love
I love the weather here in Washington! It starts out chilly in the morning and then warms up. In the mornings, I love weathering my Burberry cardigan, then I love that I am able to change into something cooler for the afternoon.

Loathe
I loathe cargo pants, Birkenstocks and the shoes from Columbia. I know I am in Washington, but they are clothes I will never wear in my lifetime here. I will only wear Nike trainers, capri pants and sporty tops when doing outdoor sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...