Sunday, September 14, 2014

Outlander Day : The Garrison Commander

Just so you guys know, I decided to do this really late in the season, but enjoy! 






Claire having the flashback of her and Frank during war was emotional. Sad for her because she was seeing a memory if her and Frank.



I've really started to loathe for Randall as well as pity him. He's been turned into a monster through the combat he has faced in the Highlands.


This was the most powerful scene in my opinion. Tobias (BlackJack Randall) was just wielding his acting incredibly. Moving yet sad in a way for Jamie.


Is it bad that I find Graham McTavish attractive? He being 30 years older than me? Eh, I always go for the older ones, more mature than most of the ones my age.



Love, love, love her dress. I love the plaid. I swear, the costume designer could make loads of money by making more and selling them. Fans would go wild over the dress. Probably even more if the series sold the Mackenzie broach since it was a custom made; they'd sell more if they were custom to the clan a fan was part of like me being a Buchanan.


I really loved the ending once Claire decided to go through with the marriage to Jamie. I mean, she just grabbed the bottle of spirits! Better that than her tongue to upset Angus eh? 

Photo Credit: all from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...