Saturday, September 27, 2014

VU Late Night

WWU holds a lot of events for students so that we can have fun safely. One of those events was the VU Late Night.

This event had a Reptile Man, Photo Booth, Tarot Card Reader, Mechanical Bull, and many other events such as raffles and games.



I however only did two of the many things I could have done that night. The two things I did at the VU Late Night was the Mechanical Bull and the Tarot Card Reader.

The Mechanical Bull was so much fun because to me, it was a test of my equestrian skills. I've had to ride a few bucking horses so this was a challenge. I used my hips as I did if I were riding a horse. I stayed on the bull for about 10 seconds. I was very proud of my self. 

NOTE: If you have instagram follow @lafille_sophia if you would like to see me ride the mechanical bull. 

I enjoyed the Tarot Card Reader as it was my first time to have my cards read. I totally didn't mind standing in line for two hours since I had a dorm mate with me and she and I were just chatting and bonding away. I won't reveal what my cards said because I don't want to jinx its message. But, I recommend having it done! I picked on the reader's card and joined her mailing list.

Well, toodles everyone! 

May the odds be ever in your favor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...