Thursday, December 11, 2014

Advent and Elf on the Shelf at School: Day 10 & Day 11

Day 10

For day 10, I got a set of three EOS lip balms. Just, so you know; I have five EOS lip balms now. It's crazy, but it is a variety of scents. They range from fruity scents to mint. I love them! My mom is the best at choosing the goodies for me. I love this set because they are very fruity, they bring summer to this winter with their scents.














Day 11


So today, I won't be posting the image of my goody that Edward the Elf left me, but I will be posting an image similar to my goody. The basic relation is that it is plaid. Basically, I got underwear from VS and it was red plaid and the plaid relates to Outlander because Jamie's plaid is sorta a red plaid. I don't know if you can tell in the photo to the left but yeah. I loved today's goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...