Monday, December 22, 2014

Favorite TV Character's Fashion: Lady Mary Crawley from Downton Abbey

Lady Mary has always been my favorite character on Downton Abbey. Her style during World War I is just incredibly flawless as the era went from the sinking of the Titanic towards to Roaring 20's. 


This is my favorite coat of hers. I really love the light tan fur contrasted with the royal blue of her coat. And with the addition of her hat makes it even more regal.




This is one of my favorites because I love the powder blue color. It makes Lady Mary look so beautiful, makes me think of an Ice Queen in summer; in a good way.


I always love her dresses when she goes to dinner or a party. They are so classy for her and make her look stunning. With her porcelain completion, the reds and blacks just go perfectly. 


All photos are from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...