Saturday, April 11, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 10: Letter J


J is for Journalism, my major! I am still waiting to take some of my classes. The major is just so competitive when it comes to some of the classes. They become full before I am able to get into the class. It makes me sad, but I’m just low on the credit totem pole. I will have to wait until the fall of this year to start more of my major classes. I am truly excited because I will learn more about writing. Writing on this blog is practice for me because I practice writing and proof reading. I just love to write and I am pursuing my passion.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great field to be in! Hopefully you'll eventually get the classes you need or want to take.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using your blog to practice is a very good thing - and I think it's important for journalism majors to know their way around blogging and social media, too.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...