Thursday, April 9, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 9: Letter I


This is my favorite topic. IHSA stands for the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association. Western has an IHSA Riding Team. We, Western compete with U of O, OSU, WSU, CWU, UBC and UW. Our show season has been a great one and it has been a great one for me over all. I’ve managed to work hard and was able to compete at Regionals. Next show season, my goal is to get to Zones and hopefully Nationals. Three of my teammates have made it to Zones and will be showing Western pride at Stanford in April. Go kick butt Vikes!
We're classy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats that you made it to Regionals this year!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment on top of academics. It's not an easy sport, for sure. Good luck next season!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...