Saturday, August 29, 2015

One Week and Counting!!


Hey guys! Super exciting things happening! I mean, if you call moving exciting, then awesome! But Mud and I just hit the one week mark until we hit the road back to Bellingham. I did some more packing today, I packed up all my shoes and about half of my closet. 

MudLynn goes to the vet on Thursday to get her yearly shots a month early since it will be less expensive, plus we need to get her more flea, tick and heart worm medications. Another thing coming towards MudLynn is that she'll be getting a new bed since we cannot wash her old one's liner.

Tomorrow is officially my last day working at camp, so I will have some extra funds for apartment bills.

Stay tuned for the weeks countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...